Rented a musty, moldy, dented trumpet from these clowns for 3 years. Followed terms of contract.

When returned, I was told I had an $1,100.00 termination fee. Yeah, good luck with that Shameeka. Do NOT rent from these Ebonics specialists. The school gets kick backs from referrals.

I personally like the 8-10 threatening calls a week. They like to cuss and threaten you but will never let me know how to meet with them so that I can give them some free dental work. Oh, let’s not forget the ghetto, Ebonics attitudes of these turds. Not sure but I think the whole company exists solely on scams.

I even had their “ collections” company call me a white trash hillbilly redneck mothers...er.

This was all out of the Hagerstown, Md location. Do NOT deal with these unethical, dishonest turd colored scam artists.

Review about: Music And Arts Trumpet Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Please don't rent from this company. it's a joke that they charge these kids 5 to 10 times what the instrument is worth.

Rented a clarinet from then which you can buy from Amazon or a regular store for $80 when they make the school have them rent instruments and charge them like $380 for the school year and then don't call you to return it back as they keep charging for the instrument.

The staff is so unprofessional and rude. Please purchase the instrument or rent from somebody else that are honest.