1.1

I tried to rent a violin for my daughter and paid 2 days shipping!A week later I still had not received and each time I called I was on hold for a minimum of 25mn to find out customer service did not know where my violin was.

As a result I cancelled my account... A week later, I received the violin in the mail, damaged! Called to report the problem and to have them mail me a return label, left a voicemail, emailed their website... NO ANSWER...

Two weeks later, still no answer, however my account was debited, called my bank filed a claim, called UPS to see if I could return to sender to be billed to them, was told they did not do that, called and left another message... NO ANSWER!... Beginning of next month, account debited AGAIN, filled another claim, cancelled my card to prevent further use, called again left a message, NO ANSWER!!!! Beginning of December, receive a collection notice, call them and wait on hold AGAIN for 30mns, am told not to worry and that my account was credited and a UPS box was sent to me for return of said instrument...

12 days later still am waiting, receive NEW collection letter, caledl the Collection number, waited on hold for 50mns, left another message, emailed them, called the company's regular phone number, waited on hold for another 25mn to be told that I should disregard the collection notices and that my box should be on its way but we don't know when it will arrive... AAAARRRRHHHHHH Run away from this company!

They are a pure nightmare!!!!!!I am making a formal complaint with the BBB

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of music and arts violin rental. Music And Arts needs to "let me return this violin free of charge and free shipping as well as account cleared" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned music and arts violin rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Music And Arts.

Had an Experience with Music And Arts?

Comments