107 views

Our contract was sold to M&A from a local small business. We were never informed and we NEVER signed a contract with M&A.

We got bills from them but didn’t know or open as we thought it was solicitation mail because we had never heard of M&A. Then we got a collection letter which they charged us $15 for! They also assigned $5/month even though when I spoke to them I made it clear we do NOT have a contract with them! After 3 days of trying to resolve it and get these extra fees removed, and dealing with horrible customer service - I demanded that I just buy the instrument to never have to deal with them again.

They refused! I have to go 40 minutes out of the way to turn in this instrument and have my credits applied to a new one?!

WTF?! I hate these people so much!

Product or Service Mentioned: Music And Arts Musical Instrument Rental.

Store Location: 9210 Baltimore National Pike Suite W-7, Ellicott City, MD 21042, USA

Comments

Requesting that they be audited by reporting them to DUA/DIA will activate an investigation as to how they are paying employees and violating 1099 verses a W-2. A great way to let them know they can't get away with everything and need to do clean business practices which includes, and most of all, good customer service.

Music And Arts Reviews