I left a saxophone there to be fixed. I rented another one.

They said it'll go to Bothell and they'll call me back with estimate. They called 2 days after said over $600. A complete rip off. They could've fixed the main issues for much less.

I said no thanks, I need to come pick up my instrument and take it to Sound repair where they will fix it, I bet for one third of the price. He told me that the sax is not there and won't be there until Wednesday. If I want it earlier I need to drive to Bothell. Wednesday?

That was almost a week away. I asked about the manager, he is not there. He is never there, it appears, or they hide him. Then I get a message "oh it'll be here on Monday." I call on Monday (today), they say will call me when it comes.

They never call. I call at 7:30 at night, ask for the manager, she says he isn't here. She just called me, like 10 minuted after I asked for the manager, told me my instrument was there. I asked when it arrived today, she said she had no idea, but it's there.

But they were gonna call me. So the saga continues. Will I ever get my instrument back, so I can take it to a decent place and fix it for one third of the price this people quoted me.

Never again Music and Arts. Never!

Comments