I ordered a banjo stand, in mid June, which they said was in stock on their website, but when they sent me a confirmation they said it was out of stock and on backorder.I called (waited 45 minutes on hold) and talked to a gentlemen that said he would cancel the order (it was a birthday present) and credit my Visa.

2 weeks later I get the stand and call again. They said to send it back so I did. They received it on 7/7/16 and I have yet to receive a refund. I have called and sent 2 emails, which they say they will respond to in 1-2 business days.

Guess what..............I have heard nothing.I would not recommend doing business with this company.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Music & Arts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Music & Arts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Music & Arts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Music & Arts?

Comments