I ordered a banjo stand, in mid June, which they said was in stock on their website, but when they sent me a confirmation they said it was out of stock and on backorder.I called (waited 45 minutes on hold) and talked to a gentlemen that said he would cancel the order (it was a birthday present) and credit my Visa.

2 weeks later I get the stand and call again. They said to send it back so I did. They received it on 7/7/16 and I have yet to receive a refund. I have called and sent 2 emails, which they say they will respond to in 1-2 business days.

Guess what..............I have heard nothing.I would not recommend doing business with this company.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Music And Arts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Music And Arts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Music And Arts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Music And Arts?

Comments