my daughter was told to return the instrument to the school and when i called to cancel the rental, they told me their system was down, and could not do it. However, they could process payments.

I called and talked to 6 people and they were all rude and did not care AT ALL.

Then I asked to speak to the person in charge of customer service, she did not answer and kept sending me to her voice mail. I cannot return the clarinet since the school has it and it's closed for the summer!! they are *** this company is dishonest and will take your money!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY!!!!

UGHHHH!!! THEY WONT EVEN TALK TO YOU!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of music and arts customer care. Music And Arts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned music and arts customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Music And Arts.

Comments

Celina, Texas, United States #1181541

I've spent over 2 1/2 hours trying to get through to someone who can help....I have been hung up on 7 times now. They said that they just went to a new system so they are flooded with calls today and when they transfer me I get dropped.

Me thinks it is a scam. I would like to see the FTC get involved.