1K views
2.4

I bought a new guitar, and it turned out to be a piece of junk. I took it to them and the guy said they had problems with them before. It has a dead fret and a twang in the sound. They tried to tell me the problem was I needed a hard case! Yet when the guy who does there repair looked at it he said there was a hump in the fret board and it could not be fixed. I told them I was willing to take a bit of a loss for some in store credit toward something else. They seem to not want to do anything about the problem to make it right. Why was I not told they had problems with these guitars in the past I would of still bought something and would of still bought something.

I am in a treatment program that didn't let me get out enough to deal with the problem earlier as contact with out side world was controlled and limited. All's I wanted was a new guitar that I could enjoy yet I seem to be stuck with a guitar that raises my stress level.

I bought the guitar from Brookridge Shopping center in Denver. I spent $449.06 in the store that day. $299.95 on the guitar alone. Its a Laurel Canyon model number #LD 100SCE/SB serial# PSI140817335. My name is Cecil Edel Cust# 00390014937 loyalty#10020460630.

All's I want is to be treated fair and get what I paid for. Please do something to make this right.

Cecil Edel

720-347-1831

Product or Service Mentioned: Music And Arts Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dont stand by what they sell.

Comments

i think music arts is great, how come you did not see it when you bout the guitar? they allow you to see and use the guitar. AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU BOUGHT THE STINKING GUITAR HONEYYYYYYYY